Download BlueStacks App Player
One of the best things about BlueStacks is that it runs the Android apps in full-screen, with very fast loading times and with absolutely no errors. Most of the games can be controlled by mouse, just like you’d do on your typical touschscreen mobile phone.
Overall, BlueStacks is an effective piece of software that brings the flavor of Android apps on your computer. Although it does not boast such a large collection of apps, it’s still a good way to test some popular mobile titles on the PC.
Are some key features of Here “BlueStacks”:
– Play Android apps fast and full-screen.
– Push your favorite apps from your Android phone to your PC using BlueStacks Cloud Connect.
– Run 10 pre-loaded apps ” out of the box”.
– Install up to 26 more of your favorite apps.
– May not work fast on older netbooks and tablets.
Required system for BlueStacks App Player
– CPU: 1.0 Gigahertz (GHz) or better.
– RAM: 2 Gigabyte (GB) minimum.
– VGA: Any VGA support OpenGL ES 2.0 or higher.
– HDD: 500 GB of free space minimum.
– OS: Windows XP SP3 / Windows Vista SP2 / Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1 (64-bit architecture is recommended).
– Internet access is required to download new application & updates.
Specifications of BlueStacks App Player
File size: 329 + 277 MB
Installation guide for BlueStacks App Player
APK Android apps and games are all extensions are to install new applications according to the guide below.
Installing an Android app (with the extension APK) in BlueStacks software:
1. Download and install the software BlueStacks.
2. Run the APK file with the extension installation program automatically installs the app or game in question.
To access the applications installed, you can use the Apps folder on the Desktop to run them.
How SDCard direct access to the software BlueStacks (to copy files and Data) :
1. First, install a file manager application, for example, ES File Manager.
To download ES File Manager can use the following links:
2. completely exit the program.
3. Enter BlueStacks photos and files that you want to Copy the following directory:
C: \ ProgramData \ BlueStacks \ UserData \ Sharedfolder
4. Enter BlueStacks and ES File Manager application.
5. The following Search Folder Search program see:
6. Enter Bstfolder and look for the following folder:
7. BlueStacks copy all the information that you must see this place.
8. Photos and information in the application you want to use it to the folder of your choice.
9. Click on them and hold up a small menu appears and click on Copy.
10. UP button to go back one level (usually SDCard).
11. Through the Menu -> Operation -> Paste to copy your data here.
– If you want to install a special game for the Data File, Data File should be in accordance with the order copy in the correct location.
– The way to access your files through the app, such as uploading photos on WeChat and so on.
– If the problem is with the program you can use the “Report Section” and discuss your problem.
Important Note: the version that is completely full access Root and Root and is SuperSU