Lynda Google Cloud Tutorial Series
Running with Google Cloud Platform and Up:
Google Cloud Platform makes the robust high-speed network infrastructure of Google-including its, servers, and software-available on an enterprise level web developer but accessible to the everyday. In this course, author Joseph Lowery introduces each of the service’s five products: App Engine, Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, BigQuery, and Cloud SQL. Learn the basics of hosting a mobile app with App Engine and see how to analyze massive datasets in seconds with BigQuery.
Then explore the benefits of Cloud Storage, including unlimited file storage and fast data retrieval, and learn how to establish a cloud-based private network with Compute Engine. Finally, the course walks through setting up and managing a cloud-based relational database with Cloud SQL.
– Why Google Cloud Platform?
– Deploying an app with Google App Engine
– Activating and working with Google Cloud Storage
– Loading, querying, and exporting data with BigQuery
– Working with Cloud Storage buckets
– Managing cloud-based private networks
– Importing and exporting data
– Scheduling backups
– Working with Datastore Google
Google Cloud Storage and data Essential Training:
The Google Cloud Platform provides a rich big-data environment, offering a wide range of options for data storage and asset. In this course with expert Joseph Lowery, you’ll learn how to use Cloud Storage features to build or expand your infrastructure. After an overview of the platform, Joe dives into creating your first project with Cloud Storage and then explores managing MySQL databases with Cloud SQL. Need to store and analyze larger amounts of information? Google has solutions for that, too: Cloud Datastore and BigQuery, which Joseph reviews in detail. In the final chapter, he’ll show how to analyze your data programmatically with Python.
– Installing the Google Cloud SDK
– Working with buckets and objects
– Building a website with Cloud Storage
– Using Cloud SQL to manage data
– Setting up Cloud Datastore
– Exploring data with BigQuery
– Managing storage and data with Python
Google Cloud Platform Essential Training
Which of the cloud computing, storage, database, and networking services of the Google Cloud Platform fits your business requirements? IT professionals-including architects, network admins , and technology stakeholders-can discover the offerings of this leading cloud platform and learn how to use Google Cloud Console and other tools in this course. Lynn Langit shows how to work with virtual machines, Docker containers, relational data stores, NoSQL data, BigQuery, and more. Lynn shares practical tips for saving money, planning deployments, and exploring compatible integration options. She also explains how services work together in common implementation scenarios and architectural patterns.
– Google Cloud Platform benefits
– Compute services
– Database and storage services
– Data pipeline services
– Machine learning and visualization
– Networking and developer tools
– Implementation solutions
– Architecture options
Learning Language: English
Instructor: Joseph Lowery
File Size: 945 MB