You invested a lot of time and money into your 3D printer – in fact, most people spend more than 80 hours researching their first 3D printer! 2
Is not it worth spending five minutes learning how to optimize your printer with Simplify3D, the most powerful 3D printing software?
Here are some key Features of “Simplify3D”:
Import, scale, rotate and repair your 3D model until it is just right.
Apply customizable settings for complete control over your print.
Preview and perform countless iterations with our super-fast slicer.
Use an SD card or USB to initiate your stunning print!
SIMPLIFY THE PROCESS, IMPROVE THE RESULTS
No need to patch together multiple software applications! One powerful application allows you to import, manipulate, repair, slice, preview, and start printing a 3D model in a matter of minutes.
– Access more than 100 pre-configured profiles, optimized for your printer.
– Adjust as few or as many settings as you wish.
– Print over USB or with an SD card.
Slice your 3D models in seconds, not minutes. Simplify3D is the fastest slicer on the market, allowing you to quickly and easily perform multiple iterations in order to achieve the best quality.
– Slice complex prints in mere seconds.
– Preview your 3D part to identify potential areas of improvement.
– Tweak settings, slice, and repeat as many times as you need to!
Support generation does not get any easier than this. Automatically generate support based on overhang angles, then add or remove supports as needed.
– Customize the placement, size, and angle of support material.
– Snap off supports easily without damaging your part.
– Enjoy the best of both worlds – sufficient support and cleaner surface finishes.
Optimized Dual Extrusion
Create stunning dual-color parts with Simplify3D’s Dual Extrusion Wizard. Unique features prevent filament from oozing on your print, resulting in crisp, sharp definition between colors.
– Streamline the setup of dual-extrusion print jobs.
– Protect your part from blobs and defects using the Ooze Shield and Prime Pillar.
– Print the part in one material and the support structures in another, allowing you to use dissolvable filament.
Simplified Multi-Part Printing
Load up the build plate! Easily print multiple parts to save time and increase efficiency.
– Quickly manipulate where parts are placed to make the most of the build space.
– Control whether to print continuously layer-by-layer or sequentially.
– Change settings such as infill, support generation, layer height, and temperature for each part as needed.
Better 3D Printing Results
Stop wasting time, money, and filament on failed or imperfect prints. The highly detailed animated Preview Mode allows you to visualize every aspect of your print before sending a job to theprinter.
– Achieve fine levels of quality with advanced print settings.
– Estimate print time, material quantity and cost before printing.
– Preview your print line-by-line or layer-by-layer.