Download Udemy C Programming Complete Tutorial For Beginners
The course will teach you C language from beginner to advanced level. Will prepare you for your technical interview.
I have been teaching this course to the undergraduate engineering students for last 15 years in class room. This course is well designed and covered almost all the topics that one should know while learning C language. Will not only help the student to build a solid foundation on the topic but will boost their confidence to face technical interviews boldly.
The course contents are mostly video lectures. I would encourage absolute beginners to follow the lectures strictly in chronological manners, please start from the very first video and go to the next one only if you are done with the previous. However, though not recommended, but students with some previous knowledge could jump lectures if they are confident.
The course is structured basically for the new programmers who may not have any previous experience with any programming language. From the very basic to advanced topics. Simple program to complex one in step-by-step.
One should take this course to build a career as a programmer. Programming in C has been considered as foundation for any programming language. If one is confident with C, then can start learning any other language like PHP, C ++ or Java.
– Section 1: Start learning C programming
– Section 2: Fundamentals that you always need to know
– Section 3: branching, taking course of action on the basis of result of condition
– Section 4: Do it again and again until satisfied, technique for iteration.
– Section 5: Array: the collection
– Section 6: Way to store and manipulate string in C programming
– Section 7: Modularise function using your program.
– Section 8: Recursion, how to write recursive functions.
– Section 9: Storage class, important conception
– Section 10: Pointers, tweak with memory locations.
– Section 11: User defined type in C – structure, union and enum
– Section 12: Variable argument passing to function
– Section 13: Command line argument passing.
– Section 14: File Handling