Udemy Python for Data Structures, Algorithms, and Interviews
Welcome to Python for Data Structures, Algorithms and Interviews!
This is the most comprehensive course online to help you ace your coding interviews and learn about Data Structures and Algorithms! This course takes advantage of the easy to read Python programming language to efficiently teach you what you need to know to land the tech job of your dreams!
– Creating a great resume
– Creating LinkedIn and GitHub profiles for recruiters to find
– Building and leveraging a network for job opportunities
– The latest job searching tools available online
– Non-Technical Interview Questions and Answers
– Post-Interview topics (Salary Negotiation References Preparation and)
– Jupyter Notebooks Overview
– Algorithm Analysis and Big-O Notation
– Array Sequences
– Stacks Queues and Deques
– Linked Lists
– Searching and Sorting Algorithms
– Graph Algorithms
– Riddles and Brainteasers
– 4 Mock Interviews!
Manufacturer: Yvdmy / Udemy
language of instruction: English
Lecturer: Jose Portilla
educational level: , intermediate
training time: 17h
File size: 1500 MB