Udemy Selenium WebDriver With Java – Novice To Ninja + Interview
TestNG, Page Objects Framework, Log4j, Selenium Grid, Maven, Jenkins, Interview Preparation. Basics To Advanced Tutorial
This course includes a wide range of topics from Selenium WebDriver Basics and Advanced, Java Concepts, TestNG Framework, Automation Framework Design (Page Objects, Page Factory, Data Driven, Reading Excel Files), Logging with Log4j, Cross-Browser Testing with Selenium Grid 2.0, Maven Build Management, Continuous Integration with Jenkins, Git integration with Jenkins, Database Testing, Performance Testing, Interview Preparation. All materials including code files.
***** One stop place to become an Expert in Web Automation Framework related technologies from scratch *****
We start from Beginners level and go through Advance level. This is a single course for everything you need to know related to Web UI Automation.
We assume that students have no experience in automation/coding and start every topic from scratch and basics.
Examples are taken from TESTING REAL TIME HOSTED WEB APPLICATIONS to understand how different components can be automated, that will give you idea of industry level framework and give you confidence.
– Selenium Introduction
– Setup and installation of required tools and plugins
– Java Concepts – Data Types / Classes / Methods
– Selenium IDE / WebDriver -> Basics
– Selenium WebDriver -> Working With Web Elements
– Selenium WebDriver -> Working With Actions Class
– Selenium WebDriver -> Advanced
– Automation Framework
– Logging Infrastructure – Using Log4j2
– TestNG Framework
– Cross-Browser Testing Using Selenium Grid 2.0
– Build Management With Maven
– Continuous Integration With Jenkins
– Database Testing
– Performance Testing