Ad-guard provides you with a reliable and manageable protection that immediately and without your participation filters the loading web pages. Adguard removes all the annoying ads, blocks loading of dangerous websites, and will not allow anyone to track your activities on the Internet. Adguard is an install-and-forget program. Installation process will take no longer than 3 minutes. After that, you just surf the internet as you usually do. Adguard protects your computer and doesn’t make you change your web habits.
- After running Adguard, the program immediately starts to filter all your Internet bandwidth quietly and very quickly.
Protection and blocking
When processing a web page, Adguard does several things at once:
- Removes ads and online tracking code directly from the page.
- Checks a page against our database of phishing and malicious sites.
- Checks the reputation of the website and informs you about it, if necessary.
Comfort and safety
- You will be amazed how much more comfortable and safer the Internet will be after you install Adguard.
Memory usage reduction
- Adguard developers have significantly optimized memory usage in 5.10. Now, even if you use an old computer or a weak netbook, Adguard will work silently in a background without slowing down your device. We compared memory footprint with the one of the preceding version. And we must say 5.10 showed a result several times lower.
More ad filters
- In addition, Adguard has became an even more comprehensive program. Now users can install any ad filters. What does it mean? In addition to the filters that are already installed in Adguard by default, you can add third-party ones, such as a list of filters that allow Adguard to block ads in different segments of the Internet – websites in different languages, in particular. All of this can be done directly in the program, simply by selecting a filter you want and clicking on the “Add selected” button.
Displaying the possible danger
- Integration with Web of Trust is now brought out in the separate extension, which can be disabled. Also a warning when visiting a suspicious website has changed. With the help of WoT, our Adguard is able to notify you instantly about the reputation of websites and show the reasons for which the site is considered to be suspicious. Categories of suspicion can be, in particular: scam, potentially illegal, misleading claims or unethical, poor customer experience, privacy risks and others.
What’s New ?
- New user interface and design
- Lot of improvements in new latest version
How to Install ?
- Download the file given
- Now install the given .exe file throughout & launch the application
- Enjoy !