Snagit delivers customized screen captures with the press of a hotkey. Snagit is the only screen capture software that captures images, text, and video from your Windows desktop.Effortlessly produce perfect graphics and video with this complete capture solution.
Now, with SnagIt add-ins, you can put SnagIt right in your toolbar! Snagit’s new add-in toolbars provide quick access to the most common capture features right from within Word, PowerPoint and Explorer. Create an image of what you see on your computer monitor. Flexible options that let you capture only what you want. Annotation varieties like arrows, speech bubbles, and more make it easy to customize your capture. Versatility in what you do with your capture. Send it to your favorite app, share it online, or save it for later.
Here are some key features of “Snagit”:
– Combine images:
Create custom graphics easily by taking multiple captures and putting them together.
– Spotlight and magnify:
Draw attention to a specific part of your image. Just select the portion you want and Snagit will blur and darken everything else.
– Markup tools:
Add effects to your image, even if you don’t have a design degree. Draw attention with arrows, add a text callout or torn edge effect…just to name a few.
All of your captures are automatically saved to your Library with the most recent viewable all the time. Save time by quickly finding all your past captures.
Along with saving your capture, Snagit also stores information so you can find it again later. Search for your captures by date, website, or a custom flag that you create and assign.
WHAT’S NEW Version 4.1.3:
– Repeat Last Capture – Capture the same part of your screen with the same settings
– Added more FTP custom code variables
– Duplicate in the recents tray now behaves like finder
– Highlighter now has an opacity slider
– Mac pen tool now has anti-alias and vector toggles
– Added a Transparent color option for Text outline
– Added a Hotkey for toggling webcam during recording
– Fixed an issue preventing images coming from Google docs into Snagit
– Various fixes to Theme naming and management
– Various fixes to auto-fill background selections
– Improved performance with loading the library view
– Improved performance at the start of captures
– Other bug fixes and performance improvements