NetBalancer 9.4.1 is a tool which can be used for monitoring as well as analyzing the traffic of network adapters. This tool will let you control your internet connection in a better and efficient way as it will define the rules and priorities.
NetBalancer provides an environment which is quite user friendly and has got a simple installation process which will be completed within few minutes without any hiccups. Once you are through to the installation process your all browsers will restart automatically and when you will initialize them a full list of active processes will be displayed on the main screen. With NetBalancer 8.9.93 you can easily check the download/upload rate, upload limit, size of downloaded and uploaded files. You can also figure out the number of connections. NetBalancer 9.4.1 does not affect the performance of your PC as it is very light on the system resources.
NetBalancer 9.4.1 Features
- Can monitor and analyze traffic of your network.
- Lets you control your internet connection.
- Simple installation process.
- Got user friendly environment.
- Can check download/upload rate and upload limit.
- Can also check the size of downloaded and uploaded files.
- Can figure out the number of connections.
- Light on the system.
Technical Setup Details of NetBalancer 9.4.1
- Software Full Name: NetBalancer 9.4.1
- Setup File Name: NetBalancer_9.4.1.zip
- Full Setup Size: 6.3 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 22th Sep 2016
- Developers: Homepage
System Requirements For NetBalancer 9.4.1
Before you start NetBalancer 9.4.1 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
NetBalancer 9.4.1 Free Download
Click on below button to start NetBalancer 9.4.1 Free Download.